The Cut Up - Raw Horror Movie Satisfaction!The Cut Up - Raw Horror Movie Satisfaction!The Cut Up - Raw Horror Movie Satisfaction!


It's been over four years...

...since I have posted to this blog. So why am I posting now? Well, for anyone who still visits, I wanted to let you know that this archive of videos is being taken down permanently. This is not of my doing as I would love it to sit here and exist forever for all to watch and read. However, this is due to the fact that Blip.tv will be shutting down on August 20th, 2015. 

What does this mean for you? Well, this mostly means that you will have to watch The Cut Up on Youtube. I am currently going as quick as I can to archive all of the videos from Blip and put them on Youtube. 

Youtube, however, has some of the strictest rules when it comes to movie footage usage I have ever dealt with. But, as bad as they are about copyright stuff, they have gotten better and it looks like the majority of my videos will be available to watch on there. There will be a few videos that are not allowed to be viewed in other countries or at all. In these cases, I am currently working on putting them on TheCutUp.net so they can be viewed.

Please visit The Cut Ups Youtube Channel and watch the videos there. Also, please keep an eye on TheCutUp.net as I will be updating the site to house all of the videos that couldn't be aired on youtube.

Post a Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment